ChromatographyWe are a leading Distributor / Channel Partner of volumetric flask, screw caps, barrier septa, polypropylene caps with open center and bi metal crimp seal from Vadodara, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 600 / PieceGet Latest Price
Class A, conformity certified. Made from Boro 3.3, Supplied with a square grip PP stopper. Marks and inscriptions in ETERNA amber diffusion stain, particularly resistant to aggressive cleaning methods. TO DIN EN ISO 1042. All volumetric flasks are supplied with a batch number and an accompanying batch certificate in the original packaging.Features:
- Calibrated to contain (TC, EX)
- Closure type PP Stopper
- Wide neck
- Packaging pack of 2
Approx. Price: Rs 11.5 / UnitGet Latest Price
- Material: black phenolic hole cap
- Feature: autoclavable
- Packaging: 10 pc
- DIN thread: GL 45
Approx. Price: Rs 3 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Available Material||PTFE, Rubber, Aluminum, Silicone|
|Maximum Working Temperature||225-350 Degree C|
|Thickness||Up to 0.010 inch|
Barrier Septa (Silicone bonded to aluminum. Use in sealing applications where non-permeability and low volatility are required at temperatures above 177 °C. Affected by many organic solvents.
- Butyl (maximum temperature 200 °C). Use with many organic solvents: acetic acid (<50%), acetonitrile, acetone, alcohols, DMSO, phenol. Not compatible with alkanes, benzene, carbon disulfide, chlorinated solvents, cyclohexane.
- Red Rubber (maximum temperature 100 °C). Use with many hydrocarbons, acetonitrile, alcohols, cyclohexane. Not compatible with chlorinated solvents.
- Silicone (maximum temperature 250 °C). Use with acetone, alcohols, DMSO, ether, aqueous samples. Affected by many organic solvents: acetonitrile, benzene, , hexane, pyridine, tetrahydrofuran, toluene.
- PTFE/rubber (maximum temperature 100 °C). Use with most organic (until pierced). Resistant to chlorosilanes.
- PTFE/Silicone (maximum temperature 250 °C). Use with most organic (until pierced). Not recommended for use with chlorosilanes.
- PTFE/Thermoseal (maximum temperature 300 °C. An improved grade of silicone septa that can be used at higher temperatures. Affected by many organic solvents.
- Viton (maximum temperature 315 °C). Resists mineral oil, aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, high concentrations of acids, high temperatures. Not compatible with strong bases, ketones, low molecular weight esters.
- PTFE Liner (maximum temperature 225 °C). The thickness of this material is 0.010". This material is used as an inert barrier for use with hydrocarbons and alcohols.
Polypropylene Caps With Open Center
Approx. Price: Rs 1 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Temperature Limit||135 Degree C|
- Closure type black polypropylene hole cap
- Closure type screw top vial
- No septum
Approx. Price: Rs 15 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Diameter||Up to 5 inch|
chintan enterprise are offering Bi Metal crimp seal.