Laboratory Filtration ProductsProviding you the best range of laboratory filters, pall membrane filters, syringe filter, ptfe filter membranes, syringe filters and filter membranes with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 1,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
We are engaged in trading of Laboratory Filtration Products.
These filtration products are precisely manufactured by making use of superior quality raw material and ultra-modern techniques at vendors' end. Our offered products are widely used in various laboratories for various filtration works.Features:
- Excellent filtration
- Fine finish
- Easy to use
Approx. Price: Rs 2,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Material||GN-6 Metrical membrane|
|Pore Size||0.45 mu m|
- Polyethersulfone, for biological and pharmaceutical solutions, fast flow, low extractables, Autoclavable. HT polysulfone, for media and air samples, low-protein-binding, Autoclavable. GN mixed cellulose esters, for air samples and microbiological analysis, meets US EPA and ASTM specifications, Autoclavable. nylon, for general-purpose applications, HPLC, good chemical resistance, low extractable. PTFE PTFE on PP support, for aggressive organics, HPLC and air/gases, hydrophobic, chemically insert.
Approx. Price: Rs 15 / PieceGet Latest Price
- Designed to speed up and increase sample volume throughput while reducing back pressure, the hold-up volume is slightly lower due to improved flow channel design and reduced spacing between the supports. The design improvements allow an increase in operating pressure the syringe filters can withstand.
- Analysis of Biological and Organic Fluids, Analytical Sample Prep, HPLC, Composite assays, Content uniformity, Dissolution testing, Environmental samples, Food Analysis
pkg of 100 ea
0.45 μm pore size
Approx. Price: Rs 800 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Pore Size||0.2 Mu m|
- Biologically inert, with broad chemical compatibility. Backing to improve handling, compatible with acids, bases and solvents (except aromatic hydrocarbons above 80 DegreeC).
Approx. Price: Rs 1,400 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Material||Nylon membrane, polypropylene housing|
- GHP - hydrophilic PP membrane suitable for both aqueous and organic samples
- GXF - multi-layered glass fiber prefilter
- Nylon - general-purpose filter, not for acids and halogenated solvents
- PVDF - general-purpose with broader compatibility than nylon
- PTFE - suitable for aggressive solvents and organics
- HT − hydrophilic polysulfone, for very low protein binding applications
Approx. Price: Rs 25 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Pore Size||0.22 mu m|
|Autoclavable Temperature||135 Degree C|
Excellent chemical compatibility (except ketones, esters, amines, trifluoroacetic acid) hydrophilic membranes are ideal for clarification of protein solutions. Protein binding is on the order of 1 μg/cm2, two orders of magnitude lower than nylon, nitrocellulose, or PTFE.
Approx. Price: Rs 25,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Material||White nitrocellulose membrane|
|Funnel Capacity||100 ml|
|Pore Size||0.2 mu m|
Mfr. No. Nalgene, 145 0020
Approx. Price: Rs 9,078 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Type||Closure type glass hose connector|